Watermelon and Pineapple Juice
Are you struggling to find an easy combination for a healthy and tasty juice that doesn’t require a lot of ingredients and isn’t time consuming to make?
Watermelon and Pineapple juice is so refreshing and delicious.
Do you love sweet, tasty and healthy juices?
You and the entire family are going to love this quick, easy and hassle-free juice.
Watermelon and Pineapple is a great, tasty and healthy juice combination for beginner and experienced juicers alike.
Sweet, juicy and delicious Watermelon and Pineapple Juice – what more could one ask for? As well as a host of health benefits, you simply can’t look past this wonderful duo.
- More than 98% water – making it ideal for providing the body with much needed hydration
- High in fiber – perfect for assisting in making you feel fuller for longer
- High in Vitamin B6 – known to help stress and anxiety
- Rich in Potassium – helps to regulate nerve function that in turn assists with the easing of leg cramp
- High concentration of Lycopene – According to WebMD watermelon contains a high concentration of an antioxidant known as Lycopene and it is believed to help reduce the risk of cancer and other diseases
Watermelon fun facts:
- There are different varieties of watermelon with the flesh colors coming in white, red, yellow, orange and even green
- Japan grows a variety of watermelon that is square in shape
- Watermelons are both a fruit and a vegetable
- Rich in Vitamin C – helps to boost immunity and aids in fighting off colds and flu
- High in Bromelain – an enzyme that has been thought to reduce inflammation and swelling as well as aid digestion
- Contains B Vitamins – believed to help relieve stress
- Alkaline – assists in maintaining healthy PH levels
- High Manganese – LiveScience states that pineapples contain almost 75% your recommended daily intake of Manganese, a mineral that is essential for developing strong bones and connective tissue
Pineapple fun facts:
- Planting the top leafy part of the pineapple into the soil will enable it to grow into a new plant
- Once a pineapple is picked, it does not ripen any further
- Each plant only produces one pineapple, per season
1.5 cups watermelon – chopped into pieces or cubes because it makes it easy to fit into the juicer.
Remember- you need a good juicer for these fruits, a juicer that will extract almost 100% of pulp juice. Check out The Best Juicers Reviews article, and look for a cold press juicer. If you have a small budget, you may want to look for a good centrifugal juicer.
It’s perfectly safe and nutritious to juice watermelon seeds, so be sure to leave those on the watermelon for added nutrients.
Watermelon rind is able to be juiced, it is packed with additional nutrients that you would not get with just the flesh alone. If you choose to do this be sure to scrub the rind clean before juicing.
Including the rind in your juice will add a powerhouse of nutrients to your juice but keep in mind your juice won’t be as sweet.
1.5 cups pineapple – peeled and chopped into pieces.
Place all ingredients into the juicer and juice.
As a result, we have the finished product (pictured above) – yum!
As you can see my juice is more ‘clearer’ than usual and that is because I strained it through a nut milk bag..
This step is entirely optional, but it’s something that I always do because I don’t like pulp and sediment in my juices. I like it super smooth.
Depending on your preference you can choose to skip this step.
That’s it! It is as easy as that – chop, juice and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy making this simple, tasty and healthy juice. I am sure it will be a favorite of yours for a long time to come.
There is nothing quite like the taste of the tropics in a glass.
Best Juicer for Watermelon and Pineapple Juice
The Cuisinart CJE-1000 Juicer
Cool: Makes foam free juice. Adjustable speed settings.
Not so cool: Short power cord.
My overall take: Great entry level juicer at an attractive price point.